[Corporate IT] Staff Endpoint Engineer
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
We are looking for an Experienced Sr. Engineer in Corporate IT EndpointManagementto research, design, and implement endpoint managementfor the CoupangEnterprise This includes developing, executing and maintaining an Endpoint managementinfrastructure that are effective, meet requirements and IS standards and follow IS policy and/or IS risk compliance regulations. Participates in cross-functional linked teams to address IS risk or compliance on Endpoint Managementrelated issues. Determines best practices and creating solution that improve overall endpoint security and service.This position is open to candidates in either Shanghai or Seoul.
Skills and Requirements
• At least five years of working experience with on endpoint managementsolutions This includes but is not limited to the design, implementation, support and contingency planning for all endpoint and infrastructure components.
• Extensive knowledge of Endpoint managementpatform solutions is required. This includes but is not limited to anti-virus/patching/network access control/mobility management/VPN and secure Internet access
• Working knowledge of endpoint managementsolutions including ATP, host firewalls intrusion detection and prevention, host integrity/posture assessment, device control solutions, AV and Anti-Spyware solutions, HIDS/NIDS, etc.
• Working knowledge of key features in implementation of CASB, Cloud App Security to secure data stored in cloud services.
• Demonstrate broad expertise and experience across all security domains such as application security, IAM, threat modeling, information right management.
• Strong background in security infrastructure and various network technologies to include devices such LAN/WAN/Internet and Proxy/intrusion/extrusion detection, vulnerability & risk assessment tools, encryption technologies, virus/worm/malware prevention, E-business and web application technologies, Office 365, two-factor authentication, common Windows (desktop & server) platforms.
• Strong Windows OS, Mac, Active Directoryand GPO, and network troubleshooting skills is a must.
• Create and maintain comprehensive engineering documentation, including: design, product installation, diagrams, and operational run books.
• Microsoft/Cisco/Mac certification is a plus.
- English communication.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience with 5 years of relevant work experience in the area of Endpoint Management.