Director, Employer Branding
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. Our mission is to create a world in which Customers ask “How did I ever live without Coupang?” We are looking for passionate builders to help us get there. Powered by world-class technology and operations, we have set out to transform the end-to-end Customer experience -- from revolutionizing last-mile delivery to rethinking how Customers search and discover on a truly mobile-first platform. We have been named one of the “50 Smartest Companies in the World” by MIT Technology Review and “30 Global Game Changers” by Forbes. Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai and Silicon Valley.
The Employer Branding team is deeply integrated with Coupang People, Global Recruiting, Brand and Communications teams to attract and hire the leaders and top talents in our industry. In this role you will be responsible for the development and execution of our Employer Brand, Social Media and Recruitment Marketing strategy to position Coupang as an employer of choice.
- Generate social media strategies and programs to attract the best and brightest talent to Coupang, leveraging our employer value proposition.
- Ensure that we have the correct recruitment marketing channels available and measure the ROI of each channel providing recommendations and expertise in this space.
- Continue to refine our employer brand, from strategy to delivery.
- Deliver great marketing tools and training to our Recruiting Teams ensuring that they can powerfully present Coupang employer brand.
- Partner with business leaders to elevate our employee brand proposition.
- Identify opportunities to amplify and position our brand among top talents.
- 10 + years of experience in a similar role in a large corporation.
- Demonstrated success in employment marketing, brand marketing, talent acquisition marketing.
- Strong ability to interpret data, analyze trends and identify actionable insights to deliver creative, thoughtful and business-oriented results in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Hands-on digital marketing experience, with a track record of building engaging marketing content across platforms and with a solid understanding of recruitment technology.
- Strong people management skills with the ability to build sustainable business relationships.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and work independently with minimal direction.
- A willingness to learn voraciously and take on new scope and challenges.
- Ability to adapt easily to rapid and diverse business changes.
- Excellent project management, writing and verbal communication skills.