Director of Analytics (Coupang Ads)西雅图, 华盛顿州 职位 ID: 2396477
我们寻找的人才热衷解决复杂的现实问题、搭建世界一流的解决方案，并使数百万人生活受益。 在Coupang，开发人员互相学习 - 我们分享知识、互相激励，提出创意 - 并迅速采取行动，共同创造深远的影响。 随着公司的成长，你还将有机会应对随之出现的大规模的挑战。 这包括构建内部技术，引入新的移动端架构，以及通过机器学习和深度学习创造新的可能。 我们热忱邀请你，和我们共创一个新世界，让我们的顾客无法想象，“如果离开了Coupang该如何生活？
Director of Analytics, Coupang Media Group
Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea, one of the world’s largest and fastest growing e-commerce markets. Korea is currently the 5th largest e-commerce market in the world.
The goal of Product Analytics team at the Coupang Media Group (CMG) is balancing maximization of revenue, end customer experience, and advertiser performance from the Coupang advertising marketplace. This covers multiple media channels across Display Ads, Search ads, Merchandising, and off-site inventory. The team consists of product analysts, economists and data scientists in both Korea and the US. The team is responsible for supporting product strategy, product development, healthy marketplace design, and help develop the overall strategic product roadmap for the CMG.
- Hire and develop a top team across product & business analysts, data scientists, and economists
- Work closely with product managers, business & sales owners, and engineering to develop a roadmap for marketplace monetization
- Guide the team in approaches to delivering ongoing business & product metrics that define business health and product release success
- Define long-term prescriptive roadmap for marketplace health (pricing, auction mechanics, data availability to advertisers, etc)
- Manage team resources to support ad-hoc business & product analytics in addition to ad platform production support
- Bachelor's Degree required; Masters/PhD/MBA preferred
- Proven ability to build analytics organizations
- 10-15 years’ experience in analytics or data science roles
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to guide team through quantitative analysis and modeling questions
- Strong presentation and communication skills with experience presenting cases to executive management
- Previous experience in Advertising, Marketplace/auction development, or Inventory Management preferred
- Excellent skills analytics toolsets (SQL,Python, R, Data presentation (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau), Hive, Presto, Airflow, etc)
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 软件工程师（个人贡献者 vs.经理)
- Principal Machine Learning Engineer (Search Recommendation & Personalization) Software Development Engineers 山景城
- [CFS] Senior Finance Analyst (Siheung 2) Finance 首尔
- [CFS] Senior Finance Analyst (이천2 물류센터) Finance 首尔