Head of Marketing
1993032 2019/12/11 Corporate Functions
- Mission: core purpose of the position
- Understand market needs with an emphasis on understanding the buyer of Coupang’s advertising solutions
- Communicate the right information, in the right formats, to the right people at the right time
- Grow Coupang’s advertising customers and revenue
2. Responsibilities: scope of responsibilities that the position is required to perform
- Lead a team of product marketers responsible for driving go-to-market (GTM) strategy and adoption for Coupang’s advertising products and solutions, including performance, display, targeting, measurement, attribution, insights, and offsite ad solutions.
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to ensure product-market fit, craft the value proposition, messaging, and develop content, training and the strategy for new product or feature launches.
- Create and implement demand generation marketing programs across various advertiser acquisition channels (including but not limited to emails, in-portal nudges, websites, in-portal placements, events and webinars).
- Owns internal and external communications for Coupang’s advertisers and ad products
- Deliver regular training for internal and external users of ad products and solutions.
- Develop and implement programs to drive awareness of Coupang’s brand as an advertising media (e.g. engage CMG leadership in speaking events, host CMG’s own event)
- Work with the analytics team to create templatized marketing dashboards and reporting for campaign effectiveness and ROI, pipeline contribution and overall business performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in B2B marketing, product marketing, project management or consulting.
- At least 3 years of experience in digital advertising or e-commerce.
- People management experience is required.
- Bilingual in Korean and English.