Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?”
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
We are looking for an energetic Office Manager responsible for end-to-end ownership of the operational management of Coupang’s Seattle location. You will be a key team member that is responsible for creating and maintaining an office environment where our engineers and teams love to work.
- Manage day to day office operations including building access, visitors, supplies inventory, mail and delivery coordination, and other business services related needs.
- Order and arrange lunch catering and pantry for the team
- Manage office vendor relations for catering, janitorial, property management, etc.
- Manage and resolve building maintenance needs as they arise.
- Own office event planning and coordination for both on site and off site office wide events.
- Coordinate with the finance team on office spends, invoices, and contracts.
- May require help with general office clean up and set up.
- Supervise the office receptionist
What we’re looking for:
- University degree, or experience in similar role and/or high growth startup environment
- 3-5 years in office management supporting a fast growing team.
- Experience with processing expenses and basic office accounting
- High energy self-starter with exceptional interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- High degree of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Dedication, adaptability, transparency, and professionalism
- Ability to multi-task and strong problem solving skills
- Natural curiosity and desire to improve processes and procedures
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.