Principal, Business Analysis (FC FP&A)
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Principal, Business Analysis for FC Financial planning &Analysis, you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer experience world-class. FC FP&A team provides Fulfillment Center operation business insights, identify business risks and opportunities, making financial forecasting and planning and consistently strive to provide best-in-class support to drive operation efficiency and excellence.
- Own and drive analytics agenda for FC/Logistics operation. Identify business opportunities and setup data analysis and modeling projects to uncover levers and insights to impact.
- Apply expertise in data mining, quantitative analysis to execute analytics projects. Understand operation challenges and can build up tools and visibilities to provide business insights and drive operation efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including FC Finance, SDE, HR, SCM, Capacity Planning product, EDW team to conduct data collection, analysis, modeling, experimentation and implementation.
- Deliver business insights and recommendations to leadership team and get support for implementing optimization FC/Logistics operation.
- Mentor and provide guidance to FC Finance/FP&A team to improve our technical capability and business savviness.
- Bachelor degree of business, economics, math, statistics, engineering, other technical or business fields.
- 5+ years experience in data mining, data science, business analytics or other quantitative fields.
- Expert in data query language (SQL, etc.)
- Development experience in other data processing and modeling language (R, Python, etc.)
- Experience to initiate and drive analytics projects and deliver actionable insights and recommendations to business.
- Understanding of statistical analysis and experience in A/B testing.
- Experience with a statistical package such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
- Hands on experience in working with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop).
- Knowledge about manufacture/e-commerce/logistics industry.
- Master degree and above of subjects mentioned before.
- Deep understanding of statistical analysis and thorough knowledge of setting up and evaluating results of experimentation.
- Experience in advanced data science, machine learning, predictive analytics projects.
- Knowledge in other programming language or data science, machine learning environment and tools.
- Familiar with e-Commerce business and experience in optimizing business operations and driving operation excellence.
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.