Principal, Identity & Access Management Developer (Security Architecture & Engineering)
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
The Security Architecture & Engineering team is focused on developing standard security controls for Identity and Access solutions as well as full end to end solutions for Privileged Access Management. The design and build those PAM systems to be operationalized by the IT IAM team.
- Develop and enhance Authorization and Authentication platforms for all identity types in the organization
- Collaborate with product owners and stakeholders to design, enhance and implement IAM custom libraries, SDK’s and API’s for simplified IAM platform integration
- Manage migration from legacy libraries to new technologies
- Author functional requirements and technical design documentation to deliver IAM solutions
- Participate in strategic planning and roadmap development with application development teams
- Work with BA and PM teams to plan project sprints, scope and resource allocation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields, or the equivalent in software development work experience
- Experience in developing and troubleshooting custom Authentication and Authorization platforms
- 2 or more years with SAML, WS-FED, OAUTH and OpenId Connect
- Experience with MySQL/SQL/Mongo DB and other databases
- Working of knowledge of AWS including IAM, EC2, RDS and S3
- Should have done continuous Integration/Delivery on previous engagements with tools like Jenkins
- Ability to analyze custom code in order to identify inefficiencies and make recommendations on improvements
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Agile methodology and collaboration tools such as Jira or similar
- Experience with Okta, Savyint, ADFS, Azure, CyberArk or related IAM experience a plus
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.