Principal, Information Security Engineering (Identity & Access Management Architect)
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?”
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Coupang’s Identity & Access Management (IAM) Team is responsible for managing the company’s IAM Infrastructure. We are responsible for providing a platform that defines and manages the correct access to enterprise assets by the right users in the right context. We are looking for team members with prior experience in IAM that are creative in solving problems, excited to work in new technology areas and be ready to wear multiple hats to get things done in a highly-energized, fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative startup environment.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership in the implementation of identity and access management services identity management, single sign-on, role based access control, multi-factor authentication, privileged access management, and associated identity and access management services
- Lead the enhancement process for the Identity Access Management (IAM) program
- Lead program design review working directly with customers and business owners on the integration requirements including provisioning, de-provisioning and user lifecycle into the IAM platform
- Support the day-to-day operations of the IAM solutions and services
- Participate in troubleshooting of IAM solutions and services
- Produce architecture designs and engineering artifacts.
- Develop and maintains documentation of key operational processes
- Automate workflows and create repeatable processes
- Assist with strategy and customization/deployment regarding privileged access and generic accounts
- Assist with role mining and definition
- Development of automated workflows and tools to assist in the delivery of services
- Have a DevOps mindset, understanding the collaboration and integration required to achieve objectives including Agile and Continuous Delivery methodologies
- Solid hands on experience with and deep knowledge of Saviynt or SailPoint
- Experience with Okta
- Experience with MFA using RSA, Okta, Azure AD, or a comparable product
- Experience with Active Directory, Radiant Logic FID, or a comparable product
- Hands-on experience integrating identity lifecycle with an HR source, such as Workday
- Strong aptitude and understanding of the delivery of IT Services from Service Design, through Service Transition and Service Delivery
- Experience with DevOps, Automation/Orchestration Tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, etc.)
- Prior coding and/or scripting experience
- Hands on experience with and deep knowledge of Saviynt Identity Governance, Administration
- Hands on experience with and deep knowledge of Okta
- Hands on experience with and deep knowledge of deploying MFA using Okta
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Radiant Logic FID
- Experience with CyberArk, BeyondTrust Privileged Identity, or a comparable product
- Desired certification: CISSP
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.