Principal Product Manager (Marketplace Yield)
Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea, one of the world’s largest and fastest growing e-commerce markets. Korea is currently the 5th largest e-commerce market in the world.
The Coupang Media Group (CMG) is the advertising platform team within Coupang. We are globally distributed team focused on delivering advertising solutions for those that sell products on our platform. This includes display, search, performance, branding and video ads offerings.
What You Will Do :
- Product ownership for CMG Marketplace Yield.
- Defining product vision and building roadmaps related to ad retrieval, ad ranking, and new consumer experiences.
- Drive ad retrieval & selection projects that surface highly relevant ad results for customers and better conversion for advertisers
- Work closely with business, engineering, internal/external partners, and customers to define project requirements and success criteria
- Ensure the ads system can scale to rapidly growing business needs
- Work with partner technology teams to ensure a highly scalable and performant end to end experience for customers
- 6+ years of product management experience developing and launching products
- Proven ability to deliver in a complex stakeholder and partner team environment
- Hands on experience working in an Agile environment with a short iteration cadence
- Multiple successful launches of V1 products in a rapid growth environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs
- Advertising, marketplace or exchange domain experience
- Master’s degree in an analytical or engineering discipline or MBA preferred
- Experience working in international environments and globally distributed teams
Coupang is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis-C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, or affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.