Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. Our mission is to create a world in which Customers ask “How did I ever live without Coupang?” We are looking for passionate builders to help us get there. Powered by world-class technology and operations, we have set out to transform the end-to-end Customer experience -- from revolutionizing last-mile delivery to rethinking how Customers search and discover on a truly mobile-first platform. We have been named one of the “50 Smartest Companies in the World” by MIT Technology Review and “30 Global Game Changers” by Forbes.
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
- Identify, plan, develop security and privacy policies for Coupang.
- Establish policies that reflect user expectation, legal obligation and Coupang’s principles.
- Promote understanding of Coupang’s security and privacy policies, and data governance to all Coupang employees.
- Design, development and implementation of policies, standards and workflow for security, privacy and data governance across the organization.
- Collaborate and facilitate technical policy development with key experts from product, engineering, legal, security, privacy, corporate IT, HR, etc.
- Development and delivery of training on security, privacy and data governance.
- Measure, report, and analyze data to illustrate impact on both learners and security risk reduction to demonstrate program effectiveness.
- Manage key policy development processes such as policy change management and exception request process.
- Development of metrics and evaluation of policies, policy processes, policy training, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in required.
- 2-4 years direct experience in security/privacy in policy, compliance, architecture, or training.
- 8-12 years relevant professional experience.
- Master’s degree in law, public policy, technology policy, security, or privacy.
- Experience in cyber security and/or data privacy regulatory requirements, in particular Korea’s Personal Information Protect Act.
- Certification in any of the following: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CIPP, CIPM.
- Strong and effective communication skills (writing, speaking and presenting).
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.