Principal Software Engineer (Core Infrastructure)山景城, 加利福尼亚州 职位 ID: 2140274
我们寻找的人才热衷解决复杂的现实问题、搭建世界一流的解决方案，并使数百万人生活受益。 在Coupang，开发人员互相学习 - 我们分享知识、互相激励，提出创意 - 并迅速采取行动，共同创造深远的影响。 随着公司的成长，你还将有机会应对随之出现的大规模的挑战。 这包括构建内部技术，引入新的移动端架构，以及通过机器学习和深度学习创造新的可能。 我们热忱邀请你，和我们共创一个新世界，让我们的顾客无法想象，“如果离开了Coupang该如何生活？
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?”
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As a Software Engineer working on Search & Discovery Core Infra, you have the opportunity to work on the core technologies of big data processing like Hive/HBase/Spark/Kafka, and search service like Lucene/Solr. You will identify and solve hard problems to improve the system scalability, enhance the reliability, as well as optimize the resource efficiency. In addition, we have initiatives to push our systems beyond the limits like real-time indexing and serving millions of products, and your ideas and experience would help us achieve the goal.
This is a critical role to Search & Discovery org. You will develop cutting edge technologies to redefine our systems to handle information retrieval at massive scale, and build world-class indexing and serving platform to power various products like search, recommendation, and personalization.
As part of the platform strategy, core infrastructure engineers also work closely with other search and discovery teams like search ranking and recommendation to enable a new intelligent Coupang and accelerate our company growth. Our mission is to make Coupang the first place for people to search and discover products, and core infrastructure is the foundation for this ambitious vision.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or electrical/electronics engineering, mathematics or equivalent
- 4+ years of solid work with fundamental algorithms, system design, and large distributed systems
- 4+ years of coding experience with Java and Python
- At least 3 years hands-on experience to build big data processing platform
- At least 1 year hands-on experience with Information Retrieval/Search
- Experience with handling large data volumes in a distributed environment – ideally with both backend data processing and web tier data management
- Ability and desire to drive solid design work on multi-threaded/multi-process, distributed system
- A passion to explore, improve, automate and optimize distributed systems and tools.
- Ability to think outside-the-box and challenge conventional wisdoms
- Master's Degree or PhD in Computer Science or related Engineering majors
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 软件工程师（个人贡献者 vs.经理)