Principal Software Engineer, iOS(Product Engineering)北京, 中国 职位 ID: 2190300
我们寻找的人才热衷解决复杂的现实问题、搭建世界一流的解决方案，并使数百万人生活受益。 在Coupang，开发人员互相学习 - 我们分享知识、互相激励，提出创意 - 并迅速采取行动，共同创造深远的影响。 随着公司的成长，你还将有机会应对随之出现的大规模的挑战。 这包括构建内部技术，引入新的移动端架构，以及通过机器学习和深度学习创造新的可能。 我们热忱邀请你，和我们共创一个新世界，让我们的顾客无法想象，“如果离开了Coupang该如何生活？
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. Our mission is to create a world in which Customers ask “How did I ever live without Coupang?” We are looking for passionate builders to help us get there. Powered by world-class technology and operations, we have set out to transform the end-to-end Customer experience -- from revolutionizing last-mile delivery to rethinking how Customers search and discover on a truly mobile-first platform. We have been named one of the “50 Smartest Companies in the World” by MIT Technology Review and “30 Global Game Changers” by Forbes.
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Principal engineers manage all phases of technical projects. They oversee the product's or project’s conception, design and initial product specifications and manage scheduling, estimating and securing materials. They draft and execute construction contracts, track project progress. Principal engineers also conduct engineering studies and investigations, and prepare reports for company leadership. They also provide engineering guidance to other departments, help to train new engineers and keep abreast of industry trends and issues.
You will be engaged in the entire agile development process from participating in story estimation, feature design discussions and planning, implementation and releasing. You will design and implement system architecture, and have primary responsibility for code quality. Your focus is not only on functionality, but on performance, security and data validation. You should provide the final recommendation to a technical trade-off.
What You Will Do
-Tech leader for agile team throughout the software development lifecycle
-Collaboration with product owners, stakeholders and designers to implement enhancements or new applications
-Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
-Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality/time to market imperatives;
-Share best practices and improve processes within or across agile teams, mentor junior developers
-Strong problem resolve skills
-Lead and drive company level project with collaborate with different agile teams and stakeholders.
- 8+ years of software development experience
- 6+ years of iOS app development using Objective-C or Swift
- Experience deploying applications to the Apple App Store, ideally available in Apple App Store currently.
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, and UIKit
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Good understanding of design patterns, such as MVP/MVC/MVVM, Observers, Delegation
- Experience consuming RESTful JSON APIs
- Passion for writing readable, maintainable and well-tested code
-Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field
Privacy Notice (China)
Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang as stated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
- 软件工程师（个人贡献者 vs.经理)
- Principal Machine Learning Engineer (Search Recommendation & Personalization) Software Development Engineers 山景城
- [CFS] Senior Finance Analyst (Siheung 2) Finance 首尔
- [CFS] Senior Finance Analyst (이천2 물류센터) Finance 首尔