Recruiting Event Coordinator
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Recruiting Operations is responsible for operating and monitoring a set of recruiting activities and processes that help talent acquisition organization run effectively, efficiently and in support of hiring strategies and objectives. By doing this, this team contributes to reduce friction in the recruiting process and eventually improve candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Plan events according to requirements, target audience and objectives in consultation with owners
- Design and execute organized and engaging experiences that promote Coupang’s employment brand through targeted moments with talent - University visits, industry conferences, career fairs, etc.
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various media/social networks and increase interaction with the target audience to support Coupang’s recruitment goals
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to coordinate the recruiting events, creation of digital contents
- Effectively build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and vendors
- Assist in rolling out emerging talent acquisition programs – create compelling marketing toolkit
- Great photography skills coupled with the ability to use images and words to communicate our voice to the public through strong imagery and promotional content
- Coordinate printing and distribution of promotional content
- Work closely with external and internal stakeholders to ensure invoices for the events are issued, entered into the system correctly and paid on time
- Minimum 3 years of event management experience
- Experience with MS suite (Excel, Word, etc)
- Experience negotiating with and managing suppliers to achieve best cost and service outcomes
- A creative approach to problem-solving
- A good understanding of the business environment in order to be able to understand event topics that will add value to achievement of recruiting KPI
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Financial acumen and budget management skills
- Highly organized with a customer service focus
- Strong communication skills in Korean and English
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual in Korean and English
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.