Senior, Back-end Engineer (Seller Portal)首尔, 韩国 职位 ID: 2193002
我们寻找的人才热衷解决复杂的现实问题、搭建世界一流的解决方案，并使数百万人生活受益。 在Coupang，开发人员互相学习 - 我们分享知识、互相激励，提出创意 - 并迅速采取行动，共同创造深远的影响。 随着公司的成长，你还将有机会应对随之出现的大规模的挑战。 这包括构建内部技术，引入新的移动端架构，以及通过机器学习和深度学习创造新的可能。 我们热忱邀请你，和我们共创一个新世界，让我们的顾客无法想象，“如果离开了Coupang该如何生活？
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
At Coupang we value two different types of customers: the people who purchase the products on Coupang.com, and the people who sell their products in our marketplace, sellers. Our teams of technical and business experts are focused on the seller experience and success, as we believe the sellers are the key drivers for the success of everyone engaged with Coupang service. Coupang Marketplace is an engine of growth for our third-party sellers, and they are now contributing to nearly 40% of the Coupang’s GMV. We have started to onboard global sellers from US , China and Europe with strong initiatives for building a next generation Global Marketplace.
Seller Portal team at Coupang is looking for a “Senior, Back-end Engineer” to lead the design and development of Marketplace platform that allows our vendors and third-party sellers to publish their merchandise to our catalog, fulfill orders and get paid, without the friction inherent in the traditional retail model. You will be responsible for building highly scalable, distributed systems to accommodate tens of thousands of sellers with access to tens of millions of products world-wide, and for designing the optimal solutions to provide the sellers with end-to-end sales experiences through our platform from publishing goods, fulfilling, shipping orders to payment. You will join a highly technical and entrepreneurial team building applications to disrupt the B2B e-commerce segment. You will participate in the full development cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance. You will evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing technologies and tools, and you’ll coach and mentor junior development engineers.
Coupang is a global company, where you will work with the best in the industry, with many of our team members coming from Amazon, Microsoft, eBay, PayPal, Facebook, and more! You will work in a collaborative, dynamic, entrepreneurial and open environment to deliver value incrementally and frequently. Our agile environment will enable you rapidly innovate with the most cutting-edge technologies.
- Actively work with team through the full lifecycle of solution, including platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing and deployment.
- Provide technical tips to other programmers in the team.
- Develop analytics with a mind toward accuracy, scalability and high performance.
- Actively work with team to define, design, and develop software applications for Seller's Portal Platform.
- Actively work with team to review the engineering design and drawings
- Works cross-functionally with stakeholders to define and drive feature enhancements/requirements/prioritization
- Set clear, measurable quality goals for the feature in a data-driven way
- Have the obsession to drive a better customer experience through everything that we do here at Coupang.
- Raise the bar on functionality, flow, consistency, usability, and simplicity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- 5+ years software development experiences
- 3+ years hands-on experience with designing and developing on distributed architecture systems up to Tera/petabyte data handling using Open Source software.
- Expert with one or more programming language such as Java/Python/Scala
- Understanding of architectural principles and design patterns / styles using parallel large-scale distributed frameworks
- Deep knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server) and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, Dynamo DB
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions, design patterns, and code for medium/complex applications.
- Thorough understanding of service-oriented architectures and data processing in high-volume applications. Full SDLC experience (requirements gathering through production deployment).
- Ecommerce startup background
- Master’s degree in computer science.
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
- 软件工程师（个人贡献者 vs.经理)