Senior Executive Assistant
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As a Senior Executive Assistant for Coupang Media Group (CMG), you will support the Vice President of Engineering for CMG, located in Seattle. This role is responsible for diverse administrative tasks from daily calendar and meeting management to strategic and special projects. The ideal candidate will be an organized self-starter that skillfully prioritizes and artfully juggles multiple demands with sound judgement and attention to detail. Candidate must demonstrate resourcefulness, timeliness, and ability to proactively anticipate needs with a minimum amount of direction in a fast-paced environment. Capable of working across organizations and with diverse personalities required.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Executive Administrative professional who is looking for their next big opportunity to grow & advance their career. They will be a fast learner with experience working with little to no guidance using sound judgement in a fast paced, goal-oriented, and ever-changing work environment. They will also have strong prioritization abilities to complete a high volume of complex tasks autonomously, and a history of establishing mechanisms to simplify or streamline processes and establish structure. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented planner with the demonstrated ability to communicate and respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility, a sense of humor, and most importantly grace under pressure.
- Complex Calendar Management for executives requiring coordination across the company's international locations in the US, Korea and China
- Coordination with EAs across international locations to schedule and manage multi-location meetings
- Assist in coordination of travel arrangements and expense reporting for business travel including but not limited to booking flights, hotel and local transportation, providing agendas and itineraries, and arranging passport/visa requirements if necessary
- Support key team initiatives, playing a part as a project coordinator. Duties may include support with expanded staff meetings, meeting logistics (both internal and external), presentations, management of shared team information and resources on intranet/portals
- Work on special projects
- Event planning and coordination
- Provide administrative support for visiting executives
- Demonstrated ability to organize, multi-task, and problem solve issues while managing competing priorities and commitments to deadlines.
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), detail-oriented, highly organized and ability to work across functions with executives (both internal & external)
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team.
- High levels of integrity and discretion.
- A terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude
- History of creative problem solving, analytical skills, ability to work well collaboratively and under pressure
- Experience creating and/or supporting presentation development for senior management
- Highly proficient in organizing worldwide travel
- Detail-oriented and ability to complete work assignments with a high degree of quality
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assist multiple team members at the same time
- Fluent in spoken and written Korean and/or Chinese
- Project management certificate
- BA/BS Degree, or MBA/Master’s Degree
- Minimum of five years of administrative experience, in a fast pace environment
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Microsoft Office Suite applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Experience working globally for a large, tech, and/or start-up company
- Capacity to work with different international time zones and overtime, as needed
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.