Senior Principal Account Management (Fashion)
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Senior principal account management for market place and customer experience team, you will be responsible for owning and executing strategic account acquisition establishing Coupang as the market leader for Fashion.
Your responsibilities will include building and managing a healthy sales pipeline focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in the Fashion Category. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record and background that enables them to lead the sales effort that may include teaming with Coupang Account Managers, Solutions Architects, Marketing and Merchandising to rapidly gain agreement, strategy and onboarding onto Coupang. The successful candidate will also possess a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CxO/VP level, as well as a technical understanding that enables them to easily interact with developers and working level individuals to drive and coach them to success on one of Koreas most rapidly growing Open Market platform. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product and challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
Building and managing a healthy sales pipeline focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in the Fashion Category.
- One who can drive revenue and market share for Coupang Fashion
- One who can meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- One who can develop and execute against a sales plan.
- One who can maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- One who can work with brand owners, aggregators and distributors to extend fashion market penetration
- One who can manage contract negotiations along with the core sales organization.
- One who can develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- One who can ensure customer satisfaction.
- One who can travel if required
- One who can fluently speak Korean and English
- One who has 7-10 years of ecommerce or related fashion sales and business development experience
- One who has BA degree
- One who has direct field experience working with enterprise accounts.
- One who has strong verbal and written communications skills.
- One who has extensive customer network.
- One who has proven track record of success driving adoption within enterprise accounts.
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.