Senior Process Innovation Specialist
Coupang’s process innovation play a critical role in driving our phenomenal growth by identifying and optimizing the cost and process. As a Senior Process Innovation specialist, you will conduct review of fulfillment center operational process and execute improvement initiative to boost operational efficiency.
What You Will Do
- Lead in roll out and deployment of operational improvement initiatives across the fulfillment centers, cross-docks and replenishment centers.
- Conduct review of fulfillment center operational process and identify ways to boost productivity by optimizing manpower and reducing process cycle time.
- Support in initiatives related to network design, throughput calculation and load balancing within the fulfillment centers.
- Coordinate with the facility design and automation team to roll out automation projects to improve material flow and increase productivity.
- Conduct quantitative analysis to identify root causes of operational issues and recommend solutions based on data.
- Work with the product and engineering teams to conceptualize and roll-out new tools to boost productivity without compromising on customer experience.
- Work with fulfillment operations team to reduce waste and make processes lean.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Management, or related field
- +5 years of experience in retail, manufacturing, supply chain, or e-commerce
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel.
- Willingness to dig-in to understand the data and to leverage creative thinking and problem-solving skills are absolute musts.
- Ability to communicate information effectively at different levels.
- Experience in capacity planning, inventory management, facility design
- Lean Concept Specialist-Material Flow, Value Stream Map (VSM), 7 Waste Types
- Ability to work with intermediate proficiency on any 2D/3D CAD software.
- Ability to create reports on any BI Tools: Tableau, Power BI or any other.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in SQL, VBA.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language: Python, R, Java or any other.