Senior Product Manager
Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world.
The Coupang Media Group (CMG) is the advertising platform team within Coupang. We are globally distributed team focused on delivering advertising solutions for those that sell products on our platform. This includes display, search, performance, branding and video ads offerings.
What you will do:
- Manage the entire product life cycle from inception to launch, including writing product requirements, defining use cases, and setting success metrics
- Have a deep understanding of the Customer through both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Improve bidding and keyword relevancy logic in core ad serving component to achieve the right outcome for advertisers.
- Work with business and analytics teams to ensure CMG data is reliable, well structured, and easily accessible.
- Drive alignment with a variety of stakeholders including executives, business operations, and infrastructure teams
- 6+ years of product management experience developing and launching products
- Proven ability to deliver in a complex stakeholder and partner team environment
- Hands on experience working in an Agile environment with a short iteration cadence
- Multiple successful launches of V1 products in a rapid growth environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs
- Advertising, marketplace or exchange domain experience
- Master’s degree in an analytical or engineering discipline or MBA preferred
- Experience working in international environments and globally distributed teams
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hair styles), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ,ancestry, national origin (including language use restrictions), age (40 and over), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, family status (including but not limited to marital or domestic partnership status), military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities or affiliations, ancestry, citizenship, family and medical leave status, status as a victim of any violent crime, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application of recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.