Senior Software Engineer (Retail Systems)西雅图, 华盛顿州 职位 ID: 2170731
我们寻找的人才热衷解决复杂的现实问题、搭建世界一流的解决方案，并使数百万人生活受益。 在Coupang，开发人员互相学习 - 我们分享知识、互相激励，提出创意 - 并迅速采取行动，共同创造深远的影响。 随着公司的成长，你还将有机会应对随之出现的大规模的挑战。 这包括构建内部技术，引入新的移动端架构，以及通过机器学习和深度学习创造新的可能。 我们热忱邀请你，和我们共创一个新世界，让我们的顾客无法想象，“如果离开了Coupang该如何生活？
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?”
About The Role
The Retail Systems team is responsible for creating systems that allow our product vendors and third party sellers to list and manage their products on Coupang. As the backbone of Coupang, our mission is to create highly scalable systems that empower our vendors and third party sellers to grow and manage their Coupang businesses online and through mobile platforms. Coupang is a global company and our systems must enable global scale. Our Retail Systems team is your opportunity to see if you have what it takes to create a new global retailer. We have big goals at Coupang and the Retail Systems team is at the center of it all!
You’ll get to work with the best in the industry, with many of our team members coming from Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Facebook and more! You’ll work in a collaborative, dynamic, entrepreneurial and open environment where we consider ourselves a family (Check out our Family Day!). And our agile environment will enable you to rapidly innovate with the most cutting edge technologies.
• 2+ years of web development experience.
• 2+ years HTML CSS/SCSS, Bootstrap, HTML5 experience.
• Good programming practices including solid object-oriented principles and design patterns
• 1+ years experience with responsive design concepts/practices
• Strong understanding with RESTful JSON API design and integration
• Platform knowledge including MySQL, Hadoop, Spring, NodeJS, Git
• Ability to deep dive into software requirements and to focus on delivering results
• Maintain a sense of ownership and urgency across all responsible projects
• Experience with agile software development methodology and continuous delivery models
• Experience with Design Patterns, Test Driven Development (TDD) and performance engineering
• Experience with team building and mentoring
• Experience with architecting and coding for cloud-based applications (e.g., AWS, Azure etc.)
Bonus Points For
• Exposure in dynamic startup or startup like environments preferred
• Major bonus points for experience at e-commerce or SaaS companies!
• Ability to think outside-the-box and challenge conventional wisdoms
• Experience with handling large data volumes in a Java server environment – ideally with both backend processing and web tier data management
• Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
• Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 18 days PTO + 12 national holidays off
• 401K matching
• Pre-IPO stock options
• Mobile & fitness reimbursement
• Flexible working hours
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
- 软件工程师（个人贡献者 vs.经理)