Senior UI Engineer山景城, 加利福尼亚州 职位 ID: 2197378
我们寻找的人才热衷解决复杂的现实问题、搭建世界一流的解决方案，并使数百万人生活受益。 在Coupang，开发人员互相学习 - 我们分享知识、互相激励，提出创意 - 并迅速采取行动，共同创造深远的影响。 随着公司的成长，你还将有机会应对随之出现的大规模的挑战。 这包括构建内部技术，引入新的移动端架构，以及通过机器学习和深度学习创造新的可能。 我们热忱邀请你，和我们共创一个新世界，让我们的顾客无法想象，“如果离开了Coupang该如何生活？
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?”
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
At Coupang, we are a very metrics driven company. At the heart of that, is a test and learn (experimentation) culture that drives our decisions. We run hundreds of experiments on a monthly basis across multiple domains including search, recommendation, order / checkout, payment, growth marketing, pricing, and customer service. The experiment platform team help enable all of that by providing the necessary framework supporting customer targeting, traffic control, data instrumentation, and real-time reporting.
As a member of our front-end engineering team at Coupang on the Experimentation Platform Organization, your job is to help engineer a world class user experience while innovating with and implementing ReactJS into our front end stack.
We need someone who thinks outside the box, someone who doesn't settle on one solution, and someone who loves challenging coding projects! Our agile environment will enable you to rapidly innovate with the most cutting edge technologies. Some Specific things you'll work on:
- Be the key stakeholder in implementing ReactJS for new projects
- Take full ownership from prototyping to deployment
- Brainstorming and prototyping on new concepts
- Working in a collaborative and open environment where we consider ourselves a family
- Working with the best talents in the industry (many of our team members coming from Amazon, Google, Facebook, and more!)
- Bachelors or above degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Solid programming practices including object-oriented principles and design patterns
- 3+ years of professional experience with MVC frameworks like React, Angular, and/or Node
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Ability to deep dive into software requirements and to focus on delivering results
- Experience with backend API a huge plus
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
- 软件工程师（个人贡献者 vs.经理)