Sr. Full-stack Engineer (Coupang Media Group)
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
You will be responsible for development of scalable solutions that significantly impact Coupang’s advertising platform. You must be self-motivated, result-oriented with strong programming skills and experience, and have experience using best-of-breed tools, technologies, and practice.
- Translate the desired business outcome to technical solutions that meet operational and business needs
- Build robust, scalable and performing microservices based architectures
- Code, test, and debug application systems while maintaining source code control system and application software versioning.
- Bring solutions to the organization and improve the value proposition and efficiency of the overall platform
- Define requirements, processes, and procedure for development, enhancement, and tests projects
- Have knowledge of and ability to teach and mentor other engineers
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields
- Experience of 5+ years in full-stack, high-scale production systems with fault-tolerance and monitoring
- Strong understanding of Web-based product and API development
- Proficiency in SQL and/or NoSQL
- Experience in the advertising and/or eCommerce domains
- Strong knowledge of database systems, data warehousing concepts
- Highly scalable cloud-based software and deployments
- Proficiency in web services / API design
- Agile software development
- Kafka, Redis, Hive, Hadoop, Spark
- Amazon Web Services, Distributed systems, Service-oriented / Message-oriented architecture
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.