Sr. Staff Back-end Engineer, Observability Engineering首尔, 韩国 职位 ID: 3604307
我们寻找的人才热衷解决复杂的现实问题、搭建世界一流的解决方案，并使数百万人生活受益。 在Coupang，开发人员互相学习 - 我们分享知识、互相激励，提出创意 - 并迅速采取行动，共同创造深远的影响。 随着公司的成长，你还将有机会应对随之出现的大规模的挑战。 这包括构建内部技术，引入新的移动端架构，以及通过机器学习和深度学习创造新的可能。 我们热忱邀请你，和我们共创一个新世界，让我们的顾客无法想象，“如果离开了Coupang该如何生活？
Sr. Staff Back-end Engineer - Observability Engineering
Coupang is the largest e-commerce company in Korea, delivering millions of items, including fresh groceries, within hours to millions of people, 365 days a year. Our mission is to create a world in which customers wonder, ‘How did I ever live without Coupang?’ Korea is one of the fastest growing e-commerce markets in the world, and Coupang is a leader in this fast-growing industry. Powered by innovative technology and operations, we have set out to transform the customer experience journey–from revolutionizing last-mile delivery to rethinking how customers search and discover on a truly mobile platform. We have invested heavily in infrastructure and technology, building an integrated system that we control from end to end. This enables us to improve as we grow, build new services, and break the tradeoffs between price, selection, and quality that consumers are too often forced to take for granted.
We have been named as one of the ‘50 Smartest Companies in the World’ by MIT Technology Review, and as one of Forbes magazine’s ‘30 Global Game Changers.’ In 2020, we placed second on CNBC’s ‘Disruptor 50’ list.
About this role
As a Sr. Staff Back-end Engineer within the Observability Engineering team, you will be working with large scale cloud infrastructure handling billions of metrics and peta-bytes of logs. You would leverage this data to help internal teams to monitor service reliability and predict/prevent incidents. You have the opportunity to build the next generation Observability Platform based on Kubernetes, Prometheus, and other OSS solutions, as well as building software components from scratch. You would work directly with various engineering teams in Coupang, influence them with observability principles and best practices and see your impact directly.
- Architect and drive the build-out of Coupang's new metrics and logging infrastructure.
- Collect requirements, architect, design, and implement the next generation APM Platform on AWS for company-wide teams to improve observability and reliability.
- Work with internal teams directly and help them effectively leverage our monitoring infrastructure, as well as evangelize best observability practices.
- Write reliable and reusable code with the ability to scale with very large data volumes.
- BS or advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience in architecting, building and maintaining large-scale service infrastructures
- Experience in Java, distributed systems, micro services
- In-depth knowledge in metrics collection/visualization, log collection/aggregation, and tracing
- Strong AWS Cloud Background on both development and operation
- A strong team player, ability to quickly triage and troubleshoot complex problems
- Building and deploying Kubernetes, K8S or similar technology on AWS
- Experience in successfully deliver large scale platform services/tools
- Experiences with various metrics, logging, tracing, and APM tools
- Publications and/or open-source projects related to service observability and system monitoring
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
- 软件工程师（个人贡献者 vs.经理)