Staff Security Engineer- [Security Architecture& Engineering - Cloud & Infrastructure Security]
Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world..
The main task is to identify/evaluate/improve security risks for Coupang’s overall cloud and infrastructure.
Analyze the business requirements and review the technical architecture design based on it.
It also one of the task that should be done on an ongoing basis to develop appropriate security requirements and checklists to ensure the best possible review results
Need to understand the technology stack across the Cloud infrastructure and be able to relate it to business use cases.
Occasionally, may be engage in security engineering on your own, or even initiate security engineering challenges yourself
Major tasks are performed at the front-end, and direct communication with multiple stakeholders is performed from a business point of view.
What You Will Do:
- Cloud/Infrastructure security assessment: e.g. Server, Network, Database, No-SQL, etc.
- Cloud/Infrastructure security architecture design
- Research and testing of security features applicable to Cloud /infrastructure environment: e.g. SaaS, various IT/infrastructure tools and solutions, security products, etc.
- Deduction of solutions to security issues
- Security review on operation/implementation stage
- Improve security review process
- Experience with e-Commerce business and use case analysis
- Experience in security incident response for Infrastructure and Cloud
- Experience in Public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.) / Private cloud
- Experience in microservices architecture and infrastructure vulnerability inspection tools
- CISA/CISSP or related Information Security Certification