Global Workday HRIS Manager required with a specialist background in HR information systems including Workday. The role provides the long and short-term strategic direction, strategic system build decisions, design, implementation, maintenance, reporting, analytics and project management for all Human Resource Information Systems.
This role manages the entire suite of modules and will be responsible for integration and requirements to maximize value to the Company (Recruiting, Onboarding, Compensation, Benefits, Talent & Performance, and Reporting and Analytics).
- Plans and directs the establishment and ongoing administration of HRIT systems to support short- and long- range HR goals. The role provide strategic direction, strategic system build, design implementation, maintenance, reporting, analytics and project management for all HRIT systems.
- Oversees the specification, development and implementation of new or redesigned systems, reports and policies and procedures for internal use.
- Manages relationships with vendors and ensures the development of proper training and documentation for system use and maintenance.
- Often consults with other organization and teams in developing company-wide use of HRIT systems planning and reporting functions.
- Establishes data tables, structures, files, integration requirements with downstream systems in the company, and data integrity protocols for ongoing administration.
- May have a role in the operation and maintenance of HR business processes in the systems (i.e. recruiting, performance management, annual salary review, absence, time tracking)
- Selects, develops, and evaluates employees of the HRIT team to ensure the efficient operation of the function – a team of 5+
- Minimum 6+ years of experience with human resources information systems (HRIS, HRMS).
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with Workday implementations, ideally with Core HCM, Benefits, Compensation, and Talent/Performance modules.
- Proven understanding of data relationships between connected systems and their dependencies.
- Critical thinking skills required to analyze information, troubleshoot issues, and recommend innovative and long-term solutions.
- Project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple large initiatives in parallel.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related and/or technology field
- Ability to use a consultative approach with HR peers and stakeholders; possesses business acumen to understand business challenges.
- Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to present to an executive level.
- Ability to work effectively in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressures.
- 3+ years of people managing experience.
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.