Principal, Business Analysis (Experiment Platform)
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Principal Business Analyst for Experiment Platform, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of experiment design and the accuracy of decision making. Coupang embraces a data driven culture enabled by high velocity test and learn across all customer facing domains. You will have opportunities to work closely with many different areas including, marketing activation, home page, search and discovery, personalization and recommendation, payment and checkout, customer service. You will join a team of data scientists and engineers dedicated to building an experiment platform serving all of these areas and the associated users including product owners, engineers and business analysts.
- Gate domain teams’ experiment hypothesis including success metrics selection, sample size estimation, and exposure logic validation etc
- On-board global and local business metrics to experiment platform to accurately measure the experiment impact
- Monitor active experiments and provide suggestions to domain teams on next step actions
- Analyze experiment data to provide insights
- Explain experiment results to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Enforce test and learn culture in domain teams
- Prioritize the experiment requests and lead the experiment platform BAs to support key business initiative experiments in the company
- Train and mentor junior team members
- Master Degree in math, statistics, other technical or business fields
- 5+ Job years experience in data science, business analytics and other quantitative fields
- Excellent skills in SQL
- Proficient in English
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good understanding of statistical analysis and experience in A/B testing
- Experience to initiate and drive analytics projects and deliver actionable insights and recommendations to business.
- Experience with creating Tableau reports
- Relevant working experience in retail/e-commerce business
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Recruiter : Jong Won Park (firstname.lastname@example.org)