Principle, FP&A (Logistics FP&A)
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Principle, FP&A for Logistics FP&A, you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer experience world-class. This role will focus on analyzing and planning Logistics operation cost as well as setting up the target aligning with whole corporate target.
- Support FP&A manager in building, maintaining daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly financial reports, building up budget and financial plan for Fulfillment Services.
- Variance analysis on actual results vs. budget, current forecast vs. prior forecast to ensure business is smoothly connected with financial result
- Partner with internal key stakeholders to understand, track and monitor business performance and provide quantifiable analysis to show business insights to support logistics operation team
- Be part of continuously efficiency improvement program to utilize business intelligence tools to generate automatic reports
- Support ad-hoc reporting, analysis and initiatives.
- Good communication skill with key stakeholders
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel ;proficient in formulas, macros and power pivot
- Demonstrated problem solving and root cause analysis
- Proven leadership achieving effective results in a fast-paced, growing and ambiguous environment
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and good business sense
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- SAP experience is a plus
- 1-2 year experience in large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. Redshift, Tableau, SQL, MSAccess, Essbase)
- Fluent English, written and verbal
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.