Sr. Market Intelligence Specialist(Consumables)
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Sr. Market Intelligence Specialist for Consumables Merchandising Operation, you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer experience world-class.
We provide the data and insights that support decision-making on everything, from ongoing business performance to new product features. We do not want our analysts to simply run queries to extract data - we want you to take the next step to understand the partners and the e-commerce ecosystem, and become proficient at deciding what metrics the team should look at to gain further insight to move the business forward.
The questions we answer will not always be clearly defined - part of our role in the business is interpreting those questions and helping people understand what they’re really trying to figure out. The insights we provide help product and business leaders make decisions on what to build - a crucial decision to make, given limited resources. This role presents you with a great opportunity to gain deep understanding of the e-commerce domain and become a trusted source of information for the top levels of decision-making within the organization.
- Develop and maintain weekly business review metrics for core product functions of seller business
- Translate critical market trend and customer information to stakeholders with quick insights and/or data visualization
- Work with brand managers to develop season relevant and cat. originated campaign to meet the target
- Consumables campaign planning/KPIs management and analyzing
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast changing environment with many asks and multiple stakeholders - you need to be a self-starter who is good at prioritizing your work
- Planning/analysis of the retail industry (preferred to sales management/management support experience) with 3~5+ year experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business administration, Economics
- Ability to Excel skills and SQL are a requirement for this role
- Ability to prioritize work in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working in ecommerce or internet services business
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.