Workday System Administrator
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Coupang is looking for Workday Specialists for AMS support and continuous improvement projects. You will be based in our Shanghai office and build a world where the Coupang workforce says, “how did I ever live without Workday”. Technical report writing in the Workday system to inform expert and end-user, as well as other systems of People data hosted in Workday.
- Experience building and maintaining reports (and integrations) with Workday HCM systems in a professional, fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead as a technical expert; from gather requirements, design, development, testing till deployment.
- Excellent Workday integration skills with Workday setup using Studio, Core Connectors, EIBs, PECIs, Web Services, REST APIs.
- Excellent report writing skills in building reports in all types, Advanced, Matrix, BIRT, Dashboard, etc.
- Strong experience in building and maintaining calculated fields in Workday.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to partner with business, HRIS teams including technical and non-technical at all levels
- Analytical approach to solving system issues including understanding system interdependencies
- Prepare technical documentation and ability to support testing from development till post production supports.
- Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects and priorities and able to shift direction quickly when priorities change
- Strong sense of urgency and excellent follow through
- Required to be or have previous Workday certification and Workday configuration experience on reporting writing
- Workday integration experience especially Studio (Workday programming language)
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.